Did You Know LIST #1 Featuring Facebook
This is the first list of Did you know series and we brought you some uncommon facts about the famous company Facebook.
Let’s Begin The Countdown.
10. In July 2009, an American author Ben Mezrich published a book about Mark Zuckerberg titled ‘The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook, A Tale of Sex, Money, Genius, and Betrayal’.
9. Don’t use Facebook apps. Why? Because in 2014 a Quiz App built by a university researcher leaked Facebook data of millions of people in 2014. But don’t worry using these kinds of apps are safe now because Facebook limits the data apps get when you sign in using Facebook.
8. You might be arrested if you will create a fake profile on Facebook. Yes, a citizen of Morocco was arrested for the alleged creation of a faked Facebook profile of Prince Moulay Rachid of Morocco.
7. ‘Unfriend’ word was declared to be a verb as Word of The Year in December 2009 which defined as “To remove someone as a ‘friend’ on a social networking site such as Facebook”.
6. There is a Bug Bounty program in Facebook in which security researchers will be paid a minimum of $500 for reporting security holes on Facebook’s website.
5. On February 9, 2009, the ‘Like’ button was enabled the first time.
4. In 2007, a man was fined 4,000 Swiss francs by a Swiss regional court for liking a defamatory message on Facebook.
3. The ‘facebook.com’ was previously launched as ‘thefacebook.com’ in 2004.
2. A ‘Face book’ is a student directory featuring photos and basic information.
1. Facebook is the successor of FaceMash.
So, these were some interesting facts related to Facebook. We will bring you some more this kind of cool stuff till than you can explore other articles available on our website. And drop a like and leave a cute comment. And one more thing, don’t forget to share it.