FACEIT Skin | Steam Skins | My Top 10 Series
As we know there are millions of users on Steam and some of them playing games for many years or some of them just started. Personally, I don’t like the steam’s default UI, it looks like a zombie because it is working but with horrible skin.
Apart from this thing, the best thing is that we can personalize the GUI of Steam. Yes, we can give life to our boring steam by just applying some skins available on the internet.
But where to find them? You can google them if you want to waste time.
And if you don’t want to waste your time then read my today’s article.
In today’s article, I am gonna introduced a stylish and heart winning steam skin – The FACEIT Skin.
FAceit doesn’t change much in term of colors.It is in black and white color with a tweaked icon. Look wise, It is similar with Pixelvision but they added some texture to look better. Faceit is still a nice skin as compared to the default one.
How to install this theme?
Follow these simple steps to change the skin of steam client:
1. Download the skin (links are at the end of the article).
2. Extract the file using WinRAR or similar software.
3. Move or copy the extracted folder to :
Windows: steam installation folder/skins
example: C:/program files (x86)/steam/skins
Mac OS X: find -/Library/Application/Support/Steam/
4. After copying the skin folder open the steam client and go to settings > interface.
5. Find the option “Select the skin you wish Steam to use (requires Steam to restart)” and choose the Air Skin listed there.
6. Press OK and a dialogue box will be open asking to restart the steam, click on ‘Restart Steam’.
7. Congratulations, you have successfully changed the skin of Steam. Enjoy!
Want to uninstall skin?
just delete the skin folder that you have copied previously to uninstall completely from the PC and if you want to just disable it then simply go to the ‘Settings’ of steam client > select ‘Interface’ section > choose the different theme to disable previous one.
If you want to experiment more steam skin visit: SteamSkins (link to steamskins.org)
Credit: SteamSkins, f1rest.