Mi Band – HRX Edition Review
Planning to buy a smartwatch? Why not, in today’s era being smart is the only way to survive for everyone, we are smart, our phone too then why not a watch. The first digital watch was launched in 1972 by Pulsar and gained so much popularity, after implementing connectivity with PC and phone it becomes the smartwatch.
Currently, many manufacturers are there who are producing class and reliable smartwatches including Mi, SAMSUNG, and Apple.
Today I am giving a review of Mi’s HRX (HRITHIK ROSHAN) Edition Smartwatch.
What is best in the Mi Band – HRX Edition?
Built-in fitness tracker
As brand defines, it is HRX edition so it is made for fitness tracking.
In low ambient light condition (such as a dark room), it can provide you a better view than the LCD screen so you can see more in a single glance.
The improved pedometer algorithm in Mi Band – HRX Edition filters out the unnecessary movements.
If you are sitting still for too long, on pc or with someone else, idle alert sends a gentle buzz to reminds that its time to take a short walk or drink water.
Monitor your daily exercise
If you are a daily runner and want to check that how much run today and how much you burnt calories. It can sync with Mi Fit app to monitor the distance covered and calories burnt in real time.
Who can tell you that you slept well?
The answer is Mi Band – HRX Edition, it automatically tracks how long and how well you sleep and the best thing is that you and review and see your sleep trend in Mi Fit app.
Mi Band – HRX Edition can identify uniquely. when you are close to your android smartphone it will automatically unlock your phone – no fingerprint or passcode required.
Call and notification alert
Never miss any calls or notification, send it directly to your Mi’s wrist band – especially when your phone is not accessible right now (it is in the bag or in pocket).
Love to shower and forget to remove the Mi band? No problem at all.
Rinse your hand or take shower with your Mi band without any worries.
Mi Band – HRX Edition is durable and resistant to sweat, water splashes, cosmetics, dust and more.
Last but not least, Battery backup
Get up to 23 days of battery life with charging it only for one time.
Specifications that maybe you wanted to know
- Model Number
- Model Name
- Mi Band – HRX Edition
- Reading Type
- Ideal For
- Suitable For
- Touch Enabled
- Water Resistant
- Tracks Steps, Distance
- Indicator Type
- Compatible Devices
- iPhone, Android Phones
- Sales Package
- Mi Band Sensor, Band, Charger, User Guide, Warranty Card
- Activity Tracker Present
- Activity Tracking Function
- Sleep Monitoring
- Sensor Type
- Accelerometer Sensor
- Compatible OS
- Android & iOS
- Heart Rate Monitor Present
- Shock Resistant
- Wifi Enabled
- Bluetooth Enabled
- Bluetooth Version
- Wireless Options
- Sync Wirelessly
Display & Battery Features
- Display Type
- Battery Life
- 20 Days
- Battery Type
- Lithium Polymer
- Supported Apps
- Mi Fit
- Other Battery Features
- 70 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
- Other Features
- Incoming Call and Message Alerts
- 15.7 mm
- 40.3 mm
- 10.5 mm
- 19 g
- Other Dimensions
- Adjustable Length: 155 – 210 mm
- Warranty Summary
- 1 Year On
- Service Type
- Carry In
- Covered in Warranty
- Manufacturing Defects
- Not Covered in Warranty
- Physical Damage
Time for best negative and positive reviews – Amazon VS Flipkart Customers
- This is the best ever fitness band i have ever purchased –
- I have been using the band for little over a month now and so far I simply love it.
- It’s Nice but you really should not expect it to be very accurate
- The software is not working properly.Step counts are not measuring accurately (even for hand movement step counts get increased .)
- It does not only calculate your footstep but also capture your hand movements.
- Stupid thing unless u want to show off to someone – it will count ur steps while u r driving also…
- Worth of every penny, this band can be used as a watch and a smart band with all features except heart rate censor
- Terrific Purchase….The best fitness band in this price range… full value for money….
- Wonderful product from the house of Xiaomi It’s feel and material is good, Flipkart delivered it in 15hrs
- I purchased Mi band hrx. when am riding bike the steps are increase @ 100-150.so how steps can increase while am riding.
- No accuracy in data
- Worst product… Money waste… When we are traveling by car or bus its keep on counting…
You might also like this: Mi Notebook Pro Review – Specs, Features and More